Thursday, October 05, 2006

This is NOT part of the metal box content I have in my possession, however I wanted to share with you a picture I found on the web. I don’t know the origin of the picture, but the date indicated with the picture is 1961. The typed paper on the center of the photo reads:

Unidentified white female between the age 8 and 10 years old. Subject underwent 6 months of treatment using heavy doses of LSD, electroshock and sensory deprivation. Experiments under codename: MKULTRA about early 60s. Subject’s memory was erased and her brain is that of a newborn baby.

This is one of a few connections between MKULTRA and children I have found other than what I have. The MKULTRA experiments are usually associated with adults, but there seems to be other confirmations to what my uncle discovered in the metal box near Indian Lake.
© 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved.