Friday, June 30, 2006

It feels good to be back. This is about the only place I feel I can get my thoughts/discoveries out to the public. Like I said before much has happened since I stopped posting, in short my wife and I have separated, and about 3 weeks ago I moved to New York. Being closer to Indian Lake, I am able to visit the area I believe is connected to The Indian Lake Project - which has yielded some interesting finds.
With more time to explore the area I have found more of the concrete structures, which I now believe to be supports for a road. Once I located a few more I realized that they where all perfectly aligned. It is now clear to me there used to be a road in the middle of the woods. Perhaps this was the road into and out of the camp itself. I am currently exploring more to find either the end of the “road” or the beginning. I will keep you posted.
Another interesting thing is that I received an e-mail from a woman who claimed to have first-hand knowledge of the camp. After several e-mails back and forth, and a few phone calls - I believe her. She is one of the main reasons I have begun to post again, and I will be posting her story in the near future.
As always, feel free to send me an e-mail to offer your thoughts.
© 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved.