Sunday, October 09, 2005




Above are 3 frames from the second of the 3 movie reels. It shows children listening to what I believe to be hi-frequency sounds. Perhaps these sounds were used to stimulate programed responses, or used in conditioning (as shown). These clips only show the controller’s hands and never their face. The children all have a slightly apprehensive look on their face, yet they never look upset. I feel this work was done on the children's own level, perhaps as part of a “game”. Once the child’s trust was built, the cornerstone of the conditioning process was in place.
One final note, I have never viewed these movies properly, I am afraid that doing so could damage them (they are not in very good shape on the whole). Therefore, I don’t know if there is sound, which is a shame because that could answer some questions.
© 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved.