Friday, October 21, 2005

This week’s e-mail questions:

Q: You said that you also have documents - when will you share those?
A: I go back and forth on this. Some of these documents have names and dates of people and places that could prove damaging to those involved. My growing fear is that this was a cover-up, and those that cover things like this up don’t want to have their names posted on the internet. They probably don’t want pictures either, but it is too late for that. However, to name names is the next big step, and I’m not sure I’m ready to take it yet.

Q: What else can you tell me about those structures in the woods?
A: As I said before, erie. They didn’t make sense being there, and I still don’t have any idea what they are/were. I took quite a few pictures, and perhaps I will post more later. If anyone has any ideas – please send them to indianlakeproject@earthlink.net
A few of you have already done so, and I thank you for your thoughts.


Thank you to everyone who has signed up to receive e-mail notification regarding updates for the Indian Lake Project. It appears I was having a bit of trouble with the Bloglet function, but it should be all fixed and working properly now.

During the week this blog went over the 1,000 unique user mark.
Thank you, and keep spreading the word!


That’s it for now.
© 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved.