Wednesday, October 19, 2005


The problem with this puzzle is that there is nothing to look at when putting it together. I only have the pieces, and nothing to show what it will look like when it is finished.
I’ve always thought that the man in the “wedding photo” was a key figure, but not anymore. Yesterday I placed all the images on the bed to look at them, as I’ve done many times. Never before had these two particular photos been placed next to each other. After seeing them side by side, I realized that the woman is the key figure, not the man. It is the same woman as in the picture with the little girl. The “wedding photo” has always seemed an odd choice for the box, but now I see there is some connection there. All the pieces are not in place, but I feel as if I’ve connected two more.
© 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved.