Monday, October 09, 2006

Over the weekend someone sent me an e-mail asking why, if the government has disclosed information on MKULTRA, is the Indian Lake Project not part of those declassified papers or testimony?
That is a great question. Although I believe that what happened at Indian Lake is part of the various MKULTRA type projects, it was different, it was specifically designed to experiment on children. That being said, the question remains. Why?
It is my belief that the answer is simple – it is still going on today. Not at Indian Lake, but the lessons learned at Indian Lake are the fuel for what could possibly be a vast brain-washing and mind-controlled network of operatives living amongst us today. I know it sounds like it could be straight out of the X-files, but there is a saying, ‘sometimes truth is stranger than fiction’, and in this case I agree.
© 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved.