Thursday, October 12, 2006


The woman who I have cut off all contact with, lets call her ‘Mary’, has been trying to mend the mistrust I have for her through countless emails. She sent me a photo taken during WWII of members in the U.S. Army and the Nazi’s. The disturbing part of this photo is that they look like the are old friends not enemies. She says this is a photo that belonged to her father, who was stationed at Indian Lake, and offered it up as proof to something I’ve suspected, that the Indian Lake Project, Project ARTICHOKE and MKULTRA all have their roots in Nazi research. She also claims that the picture actually shows her father – the german officer.
I don’t fully trust this lady, and she knows that, but I wanted to post this because it is something I feel could be genuine. Even though I have my doubts about ‘Mary’, I still can’t get over the fact that when we first met through email she knew what some of the metal box content was. Items I had never posted, or shared with anyone even to this day. There is no doubt that she has real knowledge of the Indian Lake Project, I’m just not sure if she is being truthful in how she came about that knowledge.
© 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved.