Monday, October 23, 2006

I did not go into the woods over the weekend. The weather was not great, but the real reason was that after I thought about it, I decided that sharing my plans over the internet was not a smart idea. I already have the feeling that I am being watch, so announcing that I am going alone into an isolated area, only known by myself and the government, would not be a smart move.
Yesterday I received another email from “Mary” who stated that she had communications with a woman she called Sarah, who was a nurse at the camp. Again, I don’t believe “Mary”, her motives or her information. It seems that suddenly she has a lot of information – perhaps too much. I did not respond to her email, however, since she no doubt monitors my posts, I will do so here... STOP E-MAILING ME.
© 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved.