Monday, June 18, 2007

Here are a few recent emails…

Q: Why have you stopped posting again?
A: I have not stopped posting, I just stopped going into the woods. The short answer as to why is that I was followed. At this point I do not know by whom, and since I do not want to lead ANYONE to the places I’ve discovered, I’ve decided to keep my distance.

Q: Did you find anything inside the truck?

A: Nothing. Everything is long gone. This truck is not really far (about 50 yards) from the old shed I found, but is overgrown and was hard to see. Just to clarify – I did not find the truck on the same day that I realized I was being followed into the woods.

Q: Have you connected any other pieces you would like to share with us/me.

A: Nothing I’d care to share at this time.

On a side note I’d like to thank everyone for all the kind words.
gleamsfetes

Labels:

© 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved.